[vdr] DVD plugin

Hi

Excuse my ignorance here, I could be doign something quite stupid, but
following the instructions for the DVD plugin, I downloaded everything
that was required of me.

Now, i'm no expert, but when I try to apply the first patch, as detailed:

[root@worf libdvdcss]# patch < ../libdvdcss.diff
Perhaps you should have used the -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|===================================================================
|RCS file: /var/cvs/videolan/libdvdcss/configure.in,v
|retrieving revision 1.5
|diff -u -r1.5 configure.in
|--- configure.in       2002/02/03 14:53:10     1.5
|+++ configure.in       2002/02/22 18:08:24

Now from the looks of that, there should be a configure.in file, now, I
just checked out the libdvdcss from cvs again, in case that was a problem,
but still I have no configure.in file, which kinda ruins the whole idea of
actually creating the ./configure file...

Anyone have any ideas what I can do/what's wrong with what i'm doing?

Thanks

Gary