[vdr] Re: teletext and ffmpeg

Juri Haberland wrote:

Arno Esser wrote:

Zierath Bernd wrote:

Hi,

there are 4 options
- let the dvb driver do the vbi insert (no plugin) an use the teletext from the tv

Please, please be a little more specific

He meant:
don't use a plugin, just take the remote control of your tv set and
switch the teletext on as you would do it normally with a tv set. You
should see the teletext of the tuned channel.

But where shall the tv get the teletext information get from if I only have a satelite cable which is only connected to my vdr box ....

But thank you anyway for your help. Meanwhile I upgraded to version 0.2.1 of the osdteletext plugin and it seems to work with the "-r" switch.

Regards

Arno

- use osdteletext plugin

taken from the README file:

This plugin is an add-on to the teletext plugin.
You need to have the _teletext_ plugin running _additionally_

No, you don't. Use the option '-r' to use it witout the teletext plugin.
Works here.

Cheers,
Juri