[vdr] Re: A/V sync problems with new drivers

Hi,

> With the new drivers 1.0.0-rc1 and -rc2 I experience desync of a/v

in
> VDR after viewing a recording. This does not happen with a driver

from
> CVS as of 13. January. This is very reproducable. It affects all

> programs on the same frequency (I use DVB-T) but vanishes, if I

switch
> to a channel on another frequency.
> This happens also, if I use the old firmware (from the 13-01
driver)
> with the new driver, so it seems to be not a problem of the new

firmware.

> Anyone else seeing this?

Yes I do see it too. For me it's not reproducible though. Every now

and then I loose sync. When switching channel it goes back to normal.

Right now I'm running CVS from the beginning of February and vdr
1.1.23. I think I've seen this problem even before that but I can't

remember when I first saw it. If memory serves me right you have the

same board as me: TT DVB-T. Another guy using that board also had
some problems with a/v sync. Maybe the problem only occurs with this

(pretty uncommon) board.

BTW While we're offtopic. Looking at some Swedish webstores it seems
there is a fullfeatured DVB-T hauppauge board available. I first saw
it about a month ago. I can't find any info from Hauppauge about it
though. It has product number 912. People interested in buying DVB-T
boards might want to check it out. I haven't seen this mentioned in
the mailinglists so...

/Johan