[vdr] Re: VDR box based on EPIA-M board and Cubid case

Matthias Mueller wrote:

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 01:21:43PM +0100, Ondrej Wisniewski wrote:

By the way, from more research on the web it seems almost certain that the 60W
power supply of the Cubid case is not sufficent to power the EPIA board with a
DVB card. Unfortunatly I couldn't find any useful replacement for the external
power adapter.

There's an external powersupply with 115W available from www.bebensee.de
(but it's expensive: 129 Euro).

Bye,
Matthias

It's not just the external PSU either, I would imagine that the onboard dc/dc supply would be a (maybe the) limiting
factor.