[vdr] Re: VDR box based on EPIA-M board and Cubid case

On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 13:27, Matthias Mueller wrote:

>>On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 01:21:43PM +0100, Ondrej Wisniewski wrote:
>> By the way, from more research on the web it seems almost certain
that
>> the 60W power supply of the Cubid case is not sufficent to power the
EPIA board

www.bebensee.de
>> (but it's expensive: 129 Euro).

I use a fanless power supply of RSG electronic:
http://www.rsg-electronic.de/en/produkte.cfm?naviklick=10&prodklick=1040
It's not so cheap (around 180 euro) and you still need to add the
cabling
(ATX and power cable) but

It's a 85W fanless power supply that can go up to 120W with air cooling.
I can load it up to 100 Watt without any fan but the U bracket type PSU
is mounted directly with it's back on a huge heatsink that forms the
side
of the computer case. Also, the harddisk is mounted against such
heatsink.