[vdr] lcdproc-plugin feature suggestion

Hi,

after playing with my LCD for some days now and reading the manuals to LCDd I found out that it's possible to adjust the Screen Priority of a screen displayed. And as more than one client can connect to LCDd, like lcdproc (not the plugin, but the program) it would be nice if there would be some way the lcdproc-plugin deals with priority management.

ATM Each screen is displayed for the time specified in LCDd.conf. If you now for example want to show CPU usage, Diskstatus and VDR on one display and set the time to display a screen to 15 Seconds you have to wait 30 seconds to see the vdr screen again for 15 seconds - not really nice if you are using the vdr at that moment.

I would like something like when VDR is used (detected by keypresses for example, or if a film is shown), than the priority of the vdr-screen in LCDd should go up drastically (as in that moment I want to see the LCD-Screen of VDR) and return to normal (or even less if vdr is not use for some time) if nothing is done with vdr.

Regards,
Norbert