[vdr] VDR and PVR-250

Good morning,

well the linux support for pvr250 from hauppage is becoming better and better (ivtv.sf.net). I just wanted to know if somebody out there could tell me if using such a card in VDR (once the v4l2 support is finished) would need to write a plugin, or it could be simply used like a DVB card if I would add a DXR3 for output. That would even give a greater support for analog TV than that plugin out there (especially for low computers).

Thanx for any answer