[vdr] Re: VDR and PVR-250

Thanks for the answer,

maybe you can tell me some more things about the PVR-250/350 support under
linux (for now i did not order one, so I cannot test it ;-) ? Is it easy
to set it up correctly in order to capture a stream or are there still a
lot of try and error steps necessary and last but not least do you have an
idea of PAL/SECAM support ?
I've looked a little bit at the analogtv plugin and the dvbdevice code.
Well it seems in fact that it should be doable for somebody like me (same
lack of point (a) than you). But i don't know if I really will have enough
time and knowledge to set that up alone. Would be really interesting to
know how many people would be interested in this feature.

Konrad

<quote who="Thomas 'Mike' Michlmayr">