[vdr] Audio-select AC3/non-AC3 (Fetaure Request)

Hallo,

I was wondring if there is a way to select Non-AC3 sound in VDR.
At the moment if AC3 sound is sent you can not switch with the "green" buton
to another audio signal, you always get AC3 (I like AC3 so not complaining
about that :). With a "normal" DVB-reciever you can select the audiostream
you want.

The reason for doing this could be that there is more than one audio stream
and someone would like to listen to one of the others. F.x. because there is
another language in the other Audio-Stream.
This is for Live TV and for replaying recordings.

If there is no way, is there a chance it will find its way into VDR (feature
reqest)?

Greetings
Christian