[vdr] More as one videodir - whats wrong on my box?

Hi,

I run more as one linux-vdr at home. My problem is the following:
Primary box called vdr as hostname and second box called vdr2.
Now I will get the recordings from vdr2 (stored in /video) inside
vdr's running vdr. I do the following (see file INSTALL) [all on vdr]:
mv /video /video0
mkdir /video1
mount vdr2:/video /video1
start vdr with option -v /video0 => but can't see the recordings from
nfs-mounted vdr2 videodir? Whats wrong?
Its really not a permission or export problem - if I nfs-mount vdr2's
video dir under /video0/nfsrecords (for example) - I can see and play
the records.
Next step I made (all on vdr) [no other parts as described above are
mounted - only a local test]:
mv one record from video0 dir to /video1 dir -> start vdr with option
-v /video0 -> the same as above: Can't see the records from video1 dir?
Whats wrong? Or I misunderstand the -v option?
Note: run 1.1.25 on both boxes.

Thank you and best regards!
Thomas