[vdr] Re: [EXPERIMENTAL] new autopid /nvod patch

On Sun, 23 Mar 2003, Andreas Kool wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 23, 2003 at 02:45:58PM +0100, Andreas Schultz wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > A new version of my autopid/nvod patch is at:
> > http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~aschultz/dvd/vdr-1.1.26-autopid.diff.bz2
>
> Is there a chance to use this patch with a DVB-C (cable) card?

It should work, but you have to create a suitable transponders.conf for
it. Basicly move the source, frequency and polarisation settings from
you existing channels.conf into transponders.conf. Run the 'scan' tool
from the dvb driver and fill in the tid's (it's the first field in
transponders.conf).

There is also an updated version at:
http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~aschultz/dvd/vdr-1.1.26-autopid-2.diff.bz2

Have fun