[vdr] ANNOUNCE: MediaDetection bugfix release (vdr-vdrcd-0.0.6a)

Hello list,

this version only fixes a serious bug I've found while re-writing parts of the
MediaDetection PlugIn, which could cause undefined behaviour of VDR.

CHANGES since 0ß.0.6:
- fixed a serious bug in the internationalized phrases listing

for all those who know what I'm talking about: I forgot the terminating NULL
entry in I18nPhrases[]

A version with real improvements will follow soon (for example not needing the
automounter anymore).

The new version can be downloaded at
http://www.magoa.net/linux/index.php?view=vdrcd

Greetings,