[vdr] Re: osdteletext

2003-03-24, h keltezéssel Sascha Volkenandt ezt írta:
> On Montag, 24. März 2003 22:30 Ulrich Petri wrote:
> > Czakó Krisztián wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > How can I read digital teletext with osdteletext plugin?
> > > I've installed the plugin and it can be started, but only displays
> > > "100-01 page not found". The selected channel has a digital
> > > tetelext and
> > > I've set Tpid to the right value.
> > > Am I missed something?
> >
> > Same here...
>
> I've made bad experiences with running vdr via inittab. One of those is that
> the console PlugIn doesn't work. VDR doesn't accept console input when
> launched into background (I guess you do that).
>
> Try running vdr via the runvdr script instead, and run it without the -d
> parameter, and give it a -t /dev/ttyX where X is a console you can spare (you
> should disable that one in the inittab, of course). Then switch to that
> console and the console plugin will listen to your keystrokes.
>
> At least this works fine, here, with vdr-1.1.26 compiled with NO_KBD=1
> REMOTE=LIRC.

I can controll with lirc. I can change to another page, but with the
same result: page not found.

Slapic

--
Pilatus-Comp Ltd. HUNGARY * The Linux Expert * pilatuscomp@linux.co.hu
http://www.linux.co.hu * Phone: +36-1-2481816 * Fax: +36-1-2481817

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --
-- File: signature.asc