[vdr] Re: osdteletext

On Montag, 24. März 2003 22:30 Ulrich Petri wrote:
> Czakó Krisztián wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > How can I read digital teletext with osdteletext plugin?
> > I've installed the plugin and it can be started, but only displays
> > "100-01 page not found". The selected channel has a digital
> > tetelext and
> > I've set Tpid to the right value.
> > Am I missed something?
>
> Same here...

I've made bad experiences with running vdr via inittab. One of those is that
the console PlugIn doesn't work. VDR doesn't accept console input when
launched into background (I guess you do that).

Try running vdr via the runvdr script instead, and run it without the -d
parameter, and give it a -t /dev/ttyX where X is a console you can spare (you
should disable that one in the inittab, of course). Then switch to that
console and the console plugin will listen to your keystrokes.

At least this works fine, here, with vdr-1.1.26 compiled with NO_KBD=1
REMOTE=LIRC.

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt