[vdr] Re: console plugin ....again :-( (WAS: Fwd: Re: Re: osdteletext)

On Dienstag, 25. März 2003 09:57 Stefan Lang wrote:
> What's up with relaunch of vdr (in case of crashes)? Will this function
> properly? Where do you start vdr during the boot process?

Yes it should do that correctly as runvdr is supposed to restart the drivers
and vdr whenever vdr exits (which doesn't happen often anymore).

I've written a rc-script that locates the 1.1.x Directory with the highest X,
and starts runvdr in the background in that dir.

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt