[vdr] Re: MP3/MPlayer plugin 0.7.11 available (plugin development)

> On 29 Mar 2003 "Tilo Renkl" <tilo@diredare.de> wrote:
>
> > another really small cosmetical issue is the timebar of a film
> > in Slavemode. I think it is not calculated correctly. when I
> > jump to 50% the green progressbar says about 30-40%.
>
> Is the total of the video shown correctly?

at the progressdisplay there is no total Playtime shown at all.
if I press "3" a few times I can see the total playtime at top
left corner, but this is the OSD of mplayer.

In the VDR-progressbar there is only the actual position shown
at bottom left.

Tilo