[vdr] Re: MP3/MPlayer plugin 0.7.11 available (plugin development)

On 29 Mar 2003 "Tilo Renkl" <tilo@diredare.de> wrote:

>> Is the total of the video shown correctly?
>
> at the progressdisplay there is no total Playtime shown at all.
> if I press "3" a few times I can see the total playtime at top
> left corner, but this is the OSD of mplayer.
>
> In the VDR-progressbar there is only the actual position shown
> at bottom left.

You are right. I should have looked at the sources first.

The algorithm used to calculate the movie length isn't very
exact and my changes for the last release seem to make it worse.
I'll see if I can improve this.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan