[vdr] Re: Aldi Remote -> Which code ?

Jörg Knitter wrote:
I had the same problem. Latest driver seem to solve this problem (see
the following announcement of the latest remote plug-in from Oliver
Endriss, especially the last part):
[..]
there is a new version of the remote control plugin.
It can be downloaded from http://endriss.escape.bei.t-online.de/vdr
See README for details.
[...]
I have one of the Aldi IR Remotes (Medion MD 64688). Everything was
working in my lab environment using 097 or 098 as the code for the
box.
I have a Hauppauge WinTV PCI with a remote control, in addition to a
Siemens DVB 1.3.
My remote is not connected to the DVB card, but to the analog WinTV PCI card.

rgds
pos