[vdr] Recording Radio

I am having problems recording radio broadcasts with my Nova-T/dxr3. I am
running the latest version of VDR and dxr3 drivers with
linuxtv-dvb-1.0.0-pre2 dvb driver.

Has anyone else observed the same problem? It makes the recording okay,
but when I come to play it back the audio stops after a few seconds and
VDR locks completely, and won't restart until a kill -9.

Its difficult to tell where the problem lies, whether its the dxr3 plugin,
the dvb driver, or the vdr program as there is no obvious output in
syslog. I am not having any problems recording TV broadcasts - they
playback okay.

If anyone has seen this problem before and knows a work around I'd
appreciate it.

Regards,

Morfsta