[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] autopid/nvod/portal patch v7

Hi,

Robert R. Simons wrote:

What about transponders with the same tid on the same satellite (e.g.:
11408V and 11413H on Hotbird (both tid=1, nids are 318 and 1 according
to lyngsat)).
How will the patch handle those?
Not at all i'm afraid at the moment. I have also already seen instances where the same transponder had different tid's for different channels. I will have to rethink transponder handling for the next version.

Anyway, tid's need only to be correct for channels with nvod or linked services. For the rest, a fake tid will do just fine most of the time.

Andreas