[vdr] Re: reccmds.conf without changing function of the red button ? Second t

Hallo Gerhard, Hallo List,

> >> if you want to change that, it is rather simple (i hope)
> >> check the file menu.c (vdr 1.1.26)
> >>
> >> There is a class called cMenuRecordings.
> >> Change the following Line within
> >> cMenuRecordings::ProcessKey from
> >>        case kRed:    return (helpKeys > 1 &&
> >> RecordingCommands.Count()) ? Commands() : Play();

> >>        case kRed:    return Play();
> >>
> >> If you also want to have the correct Name of the red button
> >> change the following line within
> >> cMenuRecordings::SetHelpKeys from
> >>        case 3: SetHelp(RecordingCommands.Count() ?
> >> tr("Commands") : tr("Play"), tr("Rewind"), tr("Delete"),
> >> NewHelpKeys == 3 ? tr("Summary") : NULL);

> >>        case 3: SetHelp(tr("Play"), tr("Rewind"),
> >> tr("Delete"), NewHelpKeys == 3 ? tr("Summary") : NULL);

I finally got time to try it now and it works perfectly :))

The RED key is as before and if I press button "1" it asks me if I want to
execute the first command in reccmds.conf, "2" the second aso.

If I press a key which is not assigned fx. 9 it lists the possible commands.
That means I can use 8 keys and still get the commands list. That is more
than enough for me :)

@Gerhard : Thanks a lot :)

Greetings
Christian