[vdr] Re: CAM Read Error

Am Dienstag, 08.04.03 um 17:12 Uhr schrieb Adrian Carpenter:

Anybody else got this problem, I know klaus said he's not looking at any LL problems until after the next release, so can anybody tell me if this is still a 3.5" drive bay ci interface related issue, or is it my cam? I've tried it with 2 different IRDETO CAM's (Both are normal cams, not the All-Cam version) and they both exhibit the same problem.
The problem is well known (at least by me :-). I also have one Irdeto with a PCI CI Interface and have the same problem. Check out the latest DVB driver and use the icam Firmware (see README-firmware). Wait 10 seconds before starting VDR. This works for me.

Tom.