[vdr] i have green recordings and vdradmin doesnt work !

hello there !
first i must say sorry for my english :)
i can record and the vdr works all the time great but one problem i
have..
all recordings are green if i play this on my windows computer !
if i record with my windows computer the recordings are not green !
and another one is freaky ! the recordings are only not green if i
play it on and with my vdr !
ive tested some suse linux distributions from 8.0 till 8.1 !
ive tested other vdr and dvb driver versions too but i allways have
the same problem !
my vdradmin doesnt works too, if i want to connect, i cant see the
programm list but i can configure it over the webbrowser !

have someone an idea ?

tnx