[vdr] Re: i have green recordings and vdradmin doesnt work !

> Leeloo wrote:
> >
> > hi, i found this on the elecard homepage:
> > "Elecard MPEG2 Video Decoder kit ver 2.0
> > Elecard MPEG2 Decoder Package now consists of four DirectShow
> > filters:
> >
> > MPEG SS/PS/TS Demultiplexer
> > "
>
> This may be the case, but as i said, for me its works flawless....

Same here.

I can only recommend to test the latest display drivers of your graphics
card. Especially when using Windows XP and DirectX 9, new drivers are
recommended.
If you use an nVidia card, I would be careful, as IMHO the drivers don´t
have a very high quality. E.g. the latest update causes PowerDVD to
display every DVD menu wrong when hardware acceleration is turned on.

Jörg