[vdr] Re: Feature Request: All-Time-Recording

>> Maybe one of my mods may interest you. I have added the possibility
>> to "misuse" the cutter marks as replay marks. I.e. there are several
>> combos of replay possible, but basiclly, you set your marks just as
>> you would to cut. Via the button "5" you can switch between cutter
>> and replay mode.  Example:
>
>----- [ big snip ] -------------
>
>Reynard, do you have a website or a CVS repository where you upload your
mods, or are they >still in development/not worth trying ?
>I ask this because I don't remind whether you posted the URL before and
because I do remind >that some time ago you lost one of your hard disks and
a couple of weeks/programming time
>with it ...  ;-)

THE mod :) i guess noone has seen it before. it's somehow like nessy or
bigfoot. *g*

SCNR

servus hannes!

schoeller@izeman.net