[vdr] Re: tech patch for vdr 1.1.27

Hi,

> I updated a tech patch to work with vdr 1.1.27.
> It adds in setup/dvb a nice features to see the current signal quality.

Nice to see that parts of my nessy mod are being used by
users of newer vdr versions ;o))

> If someone is interested I can send it.

Did you fix the way UNC & BER are calculated? As I didn't have
a DVB card which supported these two features, I couldn't
check the implementation I made for these two.

> ps. someone knows if is it possibile to transform it in a plugin?

No, since the routines, which are necessary to access the raw
values are *not* part of the VDR core (yet?).

Greetz,
Reinhard.

---
Mail is certified Virus Free.