[vdr] Re: mplayer.sh 0.8.1

Adis Salcin wrote:

> Well when i start divx on my CRT it play normaly the same one with
> which i have problem when look on tv truth tvout of dvb,
> so i dont know what could be problem and i start moive from mounted
> partition that iz 40GB NTFS, but as i sed it play normaly on CRT only
> when look on TV i have slow moiving sound and litlbit video 10 sec or
> more then back normaly etc... and that not all time for example i have
> that 10 minutes and then 20 ok then 10 again etc.. :P
> so becouse that i am making J2-Scart mybe will help?

No, because J2 may just give you a better quality of the picture
transmitted to the TV set in terms of electrical signals. If the video
is "jumpy", it will be so also when viewed via J2. Forget J2 for the
moment. When your system runs perfectly via the composite out you can
think about building a cabel for J2...

A Duron 1100 might not be fast enough to play hires DIVX files via DVB,
because mplayer has to decode the DIVX and then encode it as MPEG1 *in
real time*! Check the load of the system while watching your video.

Cheers,
Juri