[vdr] Re: S-Video problem - picture to Red

> Suddently the Colour went wrong on the J2 S-Video out :(
> The Picture is somehow to red. If I use my Second card with the same
> J2-cable everything is OK.
> The composite picture seems still to be OK.
> Is the J2 Video out somehow broken ?

After putting my DVB-s on my friends Windoof-PC and connecting it to the TV,
i have had the same problem with the composite out.
I think i have burned my composite out :-(
Now i use J2 and the picture quality is perfect.

Maybe the card is a little bit too sensible on their connectors?