[vdr] Re: osdteletext plugin in the UK

Gavin Hamill wrote:
Ah bum...

Mind, in the interim, I've also tried the 'full' teletext plugin (which opens a full screen with the "100-01 doesn't exists" in the proper teletext font :) That actually impressed me - I'm a simple soul...

Whilst the /vtx directory is created OK, and subdirectories of channel numbers are created, nothing ever gets filled in them :/

Is this really likely due to the fact I'm using a dxr3 + Nova-T?

I'll have to try the 'dvbtext' standalone application and see if that works...
This sounds like a problem with dxr3 + nova that I solved today (with a lot of help from andreas 'randy' weinberger. I posted a patch to the forum at www.vdrportal.de.

Maybe you want to try it?
http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=2138&sid=

(is this ML the right place to post a patch?)

Frank