[vdr] Re: Finding PCR pid (Re: VDR developer version 1.1.29)

On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 12:22:12PM +0300, Jan Ekholm wrote:

> Which is of course what I meant... :)

The author (Beppe) had announced in this mailing list this script here
the 11 Nov 2002, and the developpement still continue (I have checked it
this morning because I wanted to see whether it was working for new vdr,
and it was!!!).

I don't know if he would add other card (and I don't know if there are
also site which gaves frequencies for cable and terrestrial?), and if he
plan to add proxy support?

The script has a small "disadvantage", but it comes from the site it
takes information from: there is no teletext pid (for me it's not so
important as I don't use teletext...).

Have a great day,

	Gr=E9goire