[vdr] OT: DXR3 & "rtc: lost some interrupts at 512Hz."

Hi,

I'm running VDR-1.1.26 with one DXR3 card, one DVB-C Nova card, and one
full featured DVB-C card with a burned out TV-out.

I just updated my Gentoo system (emerge --update system). E.g. GCC was
updated (can't check the version numbers right now). The end result was
that my VDR stopped working :(

I recompiled the DVB driver, VDR, and the DXR3 plugin.

I traced the problem and figured out that VDR is started and seems to
work. The problem is that I can't see anything on the tv screen and I
can't hear the audio either. So I'm guessing that there is some problem
with the DXR3 stuff.

Next I notice that I have a bunch (hundreds) of these lines in my system
log:

rtc: lost some interrupts at 1024Hz.

I check /proc/interrupts and notice that the DXR3 card (em8300) and my SB
Live! share an interrupt. I can't remember if they shared one before the
update, although it seems funny to me that an interrupt for a card would
change after a software update...

Basically I'd like to know if someone else has run into the same problem,
and if there is some ridiculously easy way to solve it. I'll do more
testing myself later on when I can free some time for it.

--
  Lauri