[vdr] Recordings Catweazle

Hi there,
Sender: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org

sorry to bother you all with this question but since 2 weeks the german
WDR broadcasts the Catweazle-series. Since my vdr wasn't up last week I
am missing the episodes tuesday and wednesday (22. + 23.4.).
If anyone in this list has these eps please send me a mail.

Thanx in advance
--
Lutz Feldgen
TU-Darmstadt

PGP-Key available at
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x4B67B96B

-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: Dies ist ein digital signierter Nachrichtenteil