[vdr] @Thomas Koch: Questions for patching VDRADMIN

Hi,

I'm trying to patch VDRADMIN 0.23 to make it work with HTTP-streaming of
Streamdev-plugin (adding live-view links into "what's running now"-
summaries).

In vdradmind.pl I added questioning for two additional variables in
vdradmind.conf, STREAMDEV_HOST and STREAMDEV_PORT, which works with
"vdradmind.pl --config" and changing values by web-frontend.

Now, I need access to this variables in "prog_summary.html".

By accident, I was able to use <tmpl var vdr_id> in "prog_summary.html".
But I'm not aware from which function or template in vdradmind.pl vdr_id
is coming.

Can you give me a hint how I can use your template-system to read
STREAMDEV_HOST and STREAMDEV_PORT in "prog_summary.html"?

Thanx

Rene