[vdr] Re: what causes cTS2PES errors?

> As far as I'm aware TS2PES errors are essentially recption errors in
> transfer mode. The counter was introduced by Teemu Rantanen when he
> fixed the oversized PES packet issue earlier this year.

Is it possible that the driver for the low budget card uses more pci bus
ressources or has smaller buffers?
AFAIK yes. For budget cards the driver receives the full transport stream
and  does filtering in software.
Can one confirm this? This would make sense since the results from my test show this behaviour.