[vdr] Re: VDR-format?

I think it would be a great advantage for VDR, to keep the VDR-format (.vdr)
within the MPEG-standard.
This would ensure that the recordings can be used in other applications. I
think MPEG PS (program stream) would be an excellent choice. (I really don't
know how much work this means...)

Regards,
Yngve Johansen