[vdr] CAM-Alphacrypt 2.0 - AOT_CA_INFO_ENQ

Hi,

since i have updated the Alphacrypt-CAM from SW 1.10 to Rev. 2.0 i the CAM obviously doesnt react fast enough on a AOT_CA_INFO_ENQ, thus no encryption is done.

If the smartcard ist reinserted the CAM_INFO is available and encryption works ok. As a workaround I have disabled the line

 state = 1;

in "bool cCiConditionalAccessSupport::Process".

Then it is not necessary to reinsert the smartcard, as VDR tries to get the CA_INFO until it gets it and encryption is done fine. (Although it sometimes lasts up to 15 secs till CAM is full enabled).

Maybe there is a better solution for that, as i don't know if there are any other side effects, if "state" is not set to 1. As said before, it works fine here, but maybe someone who understands this whole CA/CI-stuff better than me, can look at this.

Thanks

Martin