[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: Client/Server Streaming 0.1.0beta1(vdr-streamdev)

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003 21:21:29 +0200
Sascha Volkenandt <lists@magoa.net> wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> a new, experimental version of this PlugIn is available at
> http://www.magoa.net/linux/index.php?view=streamdev
>
> Note that this is mainly an intermediate release, for those who'd like
> to help me debugging and especially for those willing to help me make
> HTTP streaming work more reliably. For that, I guess a TS2PS muxer
> will be necessary.

For me it makes vdr segfault when changing http streamtype to TS and
accepting the change...

And please add _GNU_SOURCE to defines beacuse of gcc-2.95 does not set
it and it cause an error with memmem().

> If anyone who has got a little more knowledge of the MPEG-internals
> wants to support me with this PlugIn, any help is appreciated.
>
> BTW some translations are still missing, as well ;))

 I'll provide Italian translation soon.

Bye and thanks,
   ANgelus.