[vdr] Re: 5.1 Sound with analog soundcard?

Hello,

as nobody seems to be able to help me, I assume everyone has either
- a digital amplifier that can handle the spdif-out from the soundcard
or
- is satisfied with the stereo-sound from the DVB-S card.

I however have a "cheap" dolby 5.1 box set with analog 6-channel input and an onboard 6ch-out soundcard.
Isnīt there any possibility to convert the AC3-sound to analog-6ch by software? And no, I donīt want to connect together X soundcards to convert.

thanks in advance,
Anaxares

anaxares@gmx.de schrieb:

Hello,

is it possible to stream the audio to a analog 6-channel output of a soundcard?

thanks Anaxares