[vdr] Re: 5.1 Sound with analog soundcard?

Hi,

as discussed on this list some time ago (not years, more like month)
there are legal reasons not to do it, besides that somebody
claimed to have a working setup, incase you speak german,
also try to use the search on www.vdrportal.de there where also discussions on how to get it working on non CMI8xxx or SB5.1
cards.

Regards Onno

P.S.
i also tried it and now rely on dd-matrix decoding from my 5.1 analog
amplifier....