[vdr] Re: MPlayer Plugin: One movie doesn't like to be played:(

Sebastian Kemper wrote:
> I searched google for "L3: BigValues too large" and I found this link.
> Maybe it has something to do with my problem. In the .c-file you'll
> find my error message. I think it is a mp3 decoder, allthough I don't
> know if it's the same that is used by the mp3-Plugin in VDR. But maybe
> this means that the problem is not the video but the audio. But I'm
> not sure of that, maybe you can tell me.

This mp3-decoder is used by mplayer itself. It has nothing to do with
VDR, the mplayer-plugin or DVB.

> http://search.cpan.org/src/MLEHMANN/Audio-Play-MPG123-0.62/mpg123/layer3.c

According to this source file this message is only printed when L3_DEBUG
is set. I'd say: search your system for mpg123, get the source package
for it, and recompile mpg123 with L§_DEBUG unset.

Cheers,
Juri