[vdr] Latency TS errors CAM and system-time

Hello

Increasing the latency to 64 helped to avoid a lot of TS-eroors.
Now I modified the DVB-driver to set the latency to 96. This made
the TS-errors nearly totally disappear, even with 4 recordings at
the same time. The only disadvantag so far:
On one of my computers the system time is awfully unreliable with
the latency set to 96. Within 10 Minutes I get more than 30 Seconds
"lost". This phaenomen is absolutely new and clearly related to
the latency-settings.
On my second TV-Recording-Computer the time is as reliable as it
was before.

Is that perhaps related to the CAM?? Since I changed the latency
I've never got "CAM read failed" messages. The last Dpram-Version
brought a big improvement, but still now and then I had this kind
of failure. Now I had none in the last 24 hours. I appreciate this
very much :-)

Regards
Wolfgang