[vdr] Re: kvdr 0.6 released

On Sunday, 6. July 2003 21:12, Gregoire Favre wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 09:03:07PM +0200, Steffen Barszus wrote:
> > The no sound could be that kvdr has muted it. At least it did here on
> > startup. That np window is shown is strange. Does another kde app run ?
> >
> > [ ... nothing wrong seen beside it terminated ... ]
>
> You're right, I have just unmuted the sound, and I can hear it prefectly
> again, and no, no other kde apps where running, and prior of the lauch
> of kvdr I have stopped my two xawtv ;-)

That kvdr mutes the sound might have to reasons:
1. it did'nt found its kvdrrc file and use 0 as level
2. because i removed the amixer usage and use the mxer directly the number
has changed, therefore go into configuration dialog and select the right
source again.
3. if you used "kvdr -a" 1. may apply too.