[vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream

Hallo,

JFYI, next day I had the same problems too and lost 2 recordings again :(

Therefore on Thursday I went back to my former configuration and inserted
my Nova-s instead of the DVB-s 1.3.  Since then using one DVB-s 1.6 and
one Nova-s I had no problems anymore (as it was before using 2 DVB-s).
I did not change anything else so I can not say what the problem is !

I am not sure, but could it be related to the Rev. of the DVB ?

I did not try to use the 1.3 as Primary. As it is a Production enviroment
and now works again I will not touch anything right now ;)

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen