[vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream

Hi Christian,

> I did not try to use the 1.3 as Primary. As it is a Production enviroment
> and now works again I will not touch anything right now ;)

I have no problems any more, too. The only thing, I changed,
was to shut off the status plugin. But I don't really believe,
it is connected with it, because the problems didn't start at the
point, where I first used the status plugin. I suspect, it perhaps
has something to do with the warm weather. But of course,
I had no problem at any temperature with the 1.0.x.

Martin