[vdr] Re: Multitainer - how to configure LCD and Remote?

Hi,

> I got my Siemens Multitainer working with VDR and all the
> plugins I want. I´m just a little bit confused about how to
> get the remote and the lcd working (which chipsets etc.).
>
> Does anyone have an URL or a howto for me or even configuration
> examples/files that are Multitainer specific?

I wrote a plugin for the LCD-Display of the Multitainer. It can be downloaded
from http://galileo.spaceports.com/~meinrad/
The Remote control is mapped to the Keyboard, should work out of the Box (but
has not enough keys for VDR, better use LIRC) if you map the keycodes to
something useful (Look at http://multitainer.letzgo.de/ for additional
information).

Meinrad
--