[vdr] AC3 Dropouts with AC3Patch or no AC3 DVD with Bitstream

Hi List

Since the VDR and all plugins working fine for me I have time to watch TV ;-).

An so I found that the AC3 Dropouts with the AC3overDVD patch are so often that a normal TV watching is not possible (Live and Recording).

Ok go back to an VDR Vanilla 1.2.1 with Elchi and Bitstream Plugin and found the Problem that the DVD Plugin only have stuttering ac3 sound.

Have somebody a solution for this problem. Or can I help to test.

AC3overDVD without Dropouts or Bitstream Plugin with DVD support ( I think is more a problem from the DVD plugin)

Ciao Marco

Home | Main Index | Thread Index