[vdr] Re: AW: Re: AC3 Dropouts with AC3Patch or no AC3 DVD with Bitstream

Hallo,

>Looks like a problem from the GraphLCD Plugin I also Test the Rest of
>plugins at the Weekend. With only the GraphLCD Plugin the Dropouts are
>not so often. With all Plugins (GraphLCD, MP3, MPLAYER, DVD, OSDTELETEXT,
>PILOT, CONSOLE, GAMES) I have a lot more Dropouts.

Teletext was  doing that with bitstreamout, I found out several months
ago. I don't think that I saw a newer version after that, so the problem
might still be there.
So that might also cause trouble. IIRC it was getting the teletext infos
and sometimes it took to long so other plugins did not get enough time.

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen
Viking / vdrportal