[vdr] Hauppauge DVB-S rev1.3 : temperature info? - flex PCI riser

I still have to wait 5 weeks before I can continue to built up my system
(heat pipes) so therefor this..rather odd question.

I know that the tuner of Rev1.3 get's hot and that there is something
like ARM
crashing.

Now: What part get's really hot..meaning, which ones heat up the system
temperature
too much ?

The Philips vista VES1893A single chip DVB-S receiver which makes part
of the tuner?
The Texis instruments DSP?
The philips SAA 7146A bridge?

Flex riser:

I was looking for a board that needs not much power so ended up with a
VIA iTX board.
This board has one PCI slot and I needed two, so a PCI riser card.
The cards are placed horizontal but I rather would see them vertical.
The problem : unable to find a PCI riser with a kapton flexible PCB.

Why kapton?
easy.. a standard flatcable connection tears down the PCI bus bandwidth.
If someone knows where to buy such riser on this planet.. any hints are
welcome