[vdr] Re: Hauppauge DVB-S rev1.3 : temperature info? - flex PCI riser

Stefaan Coddé <stefaan.codde@pandora.be> wrote:

> I was looking for a board that needs not much power so ended up with a
> VIA iTX board.

Right. I've got a FSC rev 1.3 card in a Morex Cubid case with an EPIA 5000
board without any additional cooling - no probs so far - I can watch TV or
recordings for hours and never saw a problem.

Now if only my CAM worked - I get a lot of error messages in the log,
and ORF1/2 grinds to a halt, waits ~ 20s, and goes on. What can that be
(1.2.0)?

--
The US remains the only power to have nuclear weapons in war, dropping
atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan in 1945, killing a