[vdr] Re: Premiere CI-Modul

Sebastian wrote:

> Hey
>
> I have a Premiere CAM it show only the message "Receiver nicht für Premiere
> geeignet" and it will not work.
>
> Is there any chance to get work with VDR ?!?

AFAIK Premiere has to "certify" receivers in order for them to work
with the Premiere CAMs. Presumably (but this is just guessing) the receiver's
software needs to send some proprietary key to the CAM so that the CAM
knows that it is plugged into a "certified" receiver.

I'm afraid without any cooperation from Premiere there's no way we
can get this to work :-(

Klaus